Rantings of an avowed Michigan homer.



Buckeyes with too much time on their hands


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Must be a slow summer in Columbus. Rivals.com's OSU division has resorted to doing a wee bit of fantasy football. With a Playstation. So far the Buckeyes are 8-0. It even includes some nice sports journalism content to update us on the Heisman race, the polls, bowl rankings, and miscellaneous notes on the team roster.

A bit much, wouldn't you agree?


0 Responses to “Buckeyes with too much time on their hands”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • My name is Aram
  • I'm from Ann Arbor, MI
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3