Rantings of an avowed Michigan homer.



Welcome!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, so. Welcome to The Tunnel. I guess you can say I'm a long-time blog reader, first-time blogger.

And so I've created for myself a little corner of the internet from which to rant and rave about Michigan athletics. I've been a Michigan fan since, literally, the womb. The day I was born, my dad placed a plastic Michigan football in my hospital crib, and our neighbor across the street hung a gigantic bedsheet banner on our garage door: "Call Bo- It's a boy!" While my football skills never materialized, I did well enough academically to currently be a University of Michigan student. My passion in life is Michigan football. That's all I really need to say. Although you'll probably see me posting at times about M hockey, basketball, and maybe even a little volleyball. Who knows.

That pretty much covers the whole awkward introduction thing. This is The Tunnel, and welcome to it.


0 Responses to “Welcome!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • My name is Aram
  • I'm from Ann Arbor, MI
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3